Nowadays, there are so many products of west bend company cookware in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for west bend company cookware in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings west bend company cookware which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
1. west bend company cookware Review – West Bend 33600 Highly Polished Aluminum Commercial Coffee Urn Features Automatic Temperature Control Large Capacity with Quick Brewing Smooth Prep and Easy Clean Up, 100-Cup, Silver
west bend company cookware REVIEW – IMAGE SOURCE AMAZON
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Large capacity coffee urn brews up to 100 cups at one cup per minute speed
- Features a coffee-level gauge and interior water level markings
- An indicator light informs you that the brewing cycle is done and coffee is ready
- Automatic temperature control keeps coffee hot for hours
- Two-way dripless faucet for single-cup or continuous filling
- Heat-resistant base and handles
- Includes brush and cleaning tool
- 120 Voltage
Highly polished aluminum. Coffee level gauge. Instructions printed on faceplate. Metal basket and cleaning tool included. On/off switch. Quick brewing one cup per minute. 2 way dripless faucet. Interior water level markings. Heat resistant base and handles. Serving light. Serving area under faucet accommodates a cup with saucer. Ul listed for household and commercial use. 1500W/120V AC only. Ul listed for commercial use. 23” H. X 14. 5” D. Made in U. S. A.
Standing handsomely on its stay-cool base, this big coffeemaker is ideal for a buffet line, office, or any other situation where a lot of people drink a lot of coffee. It percolates up to 100 cups at a cup-a-minute rate and then automatically switches to keep-warm, serving-temperature mode. That’s when the light goes on and the spigot shows off its no-drip capacity, perfect for spotless cup-and-saucer use. Lifting the spigot provides a continuous flow for filling coffee servers. The 23-inch coffeemaker is made of polished aluminum. The urns cover locks in place to prevent accidental spills.